After trading for over 15 years, Streamline Systems are one of the most accomplished suppliers of professional High Reach window cleaning systems to customers throughout many countries. We stock an extensive range of high quality and reliable products, with a range of over 6000 line items, which will surpass your expectations for most high reach cleaning challenges. Our products include a range of water fed pole systems, for internal and external glass cleaning, high pressure and gutter cleaning solutions, sterilizing and sanitisation systems and solutions and much more. We are confident that we can provide you with a system from our range that will enhance your business and produce excellent results for your clients.
When you choose Streamline Systems, you can be assured that you will receive an honest, simple and reliable service, with our full commitment to supplying quality high reach cleaning systems for your needs. If you are unsure of what equipment you require, we have a knowledgeable and experienced sales and technical team, who are trained to recommend a system to you and troubleshoot any problems which may arise.
So if you want to join the ‘new era’ of contract cleaners; contact us today or browse through our extensive range of high reach cleaning systems online. Our products range from brushes, batteries, telescopic poles and accessories, through to more advanced van-mounted systems for window cleaning, pressure washing and gutter vacuuming – a true one-stop shop for all your cleaning at height requirements.
This website is dedicated to all the items that are discontinued or less-than-perfect, e.g., scratched, ex-demo, ex-hire etc. If you want to see just the latest and greatest brand new equipment, please visit our site at www.varitech.systems
Our terminology explained…
- Ex-Demonstrator items include ex-display items from our trade counter, items that have been used for demonstration purposes and items that have become shop soiled over a period of time, and as such are classed as no longer ‘new’, but are in good (often very good) condition.
- Ex-Hire items are those that have been used in our Streamline Hire fleet for hire purposes and have been replaced with newer models, and are therefore no longer required in the fleet.
- Refurbished items have been returned from customers either as ‘faulty’ or incorrectly supplied and may have a mark, scratch or blemish on them as a result of being transported to and from customers. If faulty or damaged, they would have been repaired by our team of technicians to 100% functionality before being listed.
- End of Line items are those that have been discontinued from our main range. They are in “brand new” condition.
We want you to be happy with your purchases and in all cases, items are thoroughly checked and tested to ensure full functionality, as intended, before being listed on this website.
We offer the following warranties, depending on reason for sale and subject to our usual terms and conditions:
- 3 month warranty on Ex-Demonstrator, Ex-Hire or Refurbished items
- 12 month warranty on End of Line items